CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Emily Explains Podcasts

This lesson was slightly confusing for me mostly because I couldn't really remember how to use Google Reader, which probably tells you just how useful this lesson was for me. I had not logged on or even thought about logging onto Google Reader since that lesson many weeks ago. After stumbling around Google Reader for a few minutes I dived into the vast ocean that is Podcastalley.com. I found a podcast that my coworker Paul had told me about("That's What She Said" - an analysis of The Office) and it seems semi-interesting so I just added that one after looking through impossibly long lists of podcasts for several minutes and deciding that podcasts don't actually mean that much to me. I suppose the usefulness of this lesson comes in the form of knowing what a podcast is, being vaguely aware of the thousands nay millions of different podcasts out there, and knowing a few resources where they can be found. I don't see myself really using podcasts in the future, but you never know. For now I'll just stick to trusty ol' music on my mp3 player.

0 comments: