CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Emily Explores the Web 2.0 Awards Site

While looking at the list of Web 2.0 Award Winners I couldn't help but notice how many different awards they had and how many of those sites I had never heard of. I was shocked! I've have always considered myself somewhat up-to-date on the internet, but apparently not. Anyway, I do agree with most of the awards and sites I recognized, but mostly I was just glad that MySpace did not win in the "Social Networking" category. I will admit that the list was a bit daunting because of the sheer number of categories and it is not too easy to find one to look at when there are so many. All in all, not a super useful lesson because I am still not exactly sure what I am supposed to be looking for in the list of winners. It appears to be yet another website I could potentially waste time on.

0 comments: